Gout is a type of arthritis that usually caused due to high levels of uric acid in blood the accumulation of urate crystals inside the joints. Gout breaks down at least 5.9 percent of men and 2.0 percent of women. Generally, diet, age, alcohol abuse, and past family history can aggravate the risk of gout. Best doctor for gout treatment in Punjab is available to offer the best treatment for people suffering from gout.
This painful condition can be most likely to be affected the toe of feet, although it can potentially affect other joints also. Symptoms include swelling, inflammation, redness, and intense pain in a single or both toes, feet, ankles, knees, hands, or wrists. An acute gouty attack can last 12 to 24 hours and may linger for weeks. But it may get more severe over time.
The most common signs of gout are :
- Night-time attack of swelling, redness, tenderness, and intense pain in a toe region of feet.
- Other joints can also get affected with Gouts such as foot, ankle, or knee joints.
- Symptoms may last from few days to many weeks
- Another episode of attack may occur after months or years.
- If you are also experiencing the same symptoms, then do no wait to call your doctor. You can also go to Uric Acid Specialist Doctor in Punjab for the treatment.
A sample of fluid is taken from a painful joint to check for uric acid crystals. The Doctor may also advise a blood test to measure the amount of uric acid in the blood.
- A shot of corticosteroids may be prescribed along with a daily large dose of one or more medicines. The number of medicines may be reduced as symptoms go away.
- Pain relief usually begins within 24 hours.
Have you also suffered from painful episode of a Gout attack?
If yes, consult your doctor immediately, even if your pain from Gout is gone.
The repeated uric acid buildup may still aggravate your Gout attack and harm your joints.
Treatment for gout in Ludhiana is available at affordable cost and you can go there to get cost-effective treatment for the same.